Fuel Hotel Marketing Podcast: Episode 41 – Did Millennials Kill Loyalty Programs? (guest starring Glenn Haussman)
What happens when the two podcast giants of the hotel industry come together? This is what happens. Check it out.
Glenn Haussman, the host of the No Vacancy podcast, may well be the Kevin Bacon of the hotel industry. He’s connected to pretty much everyone is some form or fashion and regularly gets A-listers to open up on his weekly podcast. The Fuel Hotel Marketing Podcast is excited to sit down and chat with Glenn about his thoughts and insights into the death of the tradition loyalty program. In this episode, he offers some keen advice for hotels who want to keep up with the ever-changing demands of an ever-changing consumer. You don’t want to miss this episode.
CLICK THE PLAY BUTTON BELOW TO START LISTENING.
If you like what you hear, please leave a comment below, share it with your friends, and also leave a review.
Hausman’s in da House! Woot Woot!!!
Some fo the topics we discuss:
- Are loyalty programs dead?
- How have consumers changed and what are their expectations?
- What’s all the fuss about millennials? Is it really an age thing or a societal shift?
- How are properties adapting?
- What do you think about Hilton’s new loyalty program (pooling points, redeemable on Amazon etc)
- Who’s getting it right in the industry?
- Who’s getting it wrong?
- Should one of independent hotels offer loyalty programs?
- How does loyalty tie in with online reputation?
- Shameless plug
In The News
Hilton making changes to loyalty program
Pintrest Rolls Out Search Ads.
Download the Fuel Leisure Travel Study at www.fueltravel.com/study
Follow Us on Twitter: