Fuel Hotel Marketing Podcast: Episode 17 – How to Turn Loyal Guests into Brand Advocates
How can you turn your guests into promoters of your property? Loyal guests can be your best marketers. Don’t overlook their potential. In this episode of the Fuel Hotel Marketing Podcast, we break down some top tips to get your guests engaged and promoting your brand.
CLICK THE PLAY BUTTON BELOW TO START LISTENING.
If you like what you hear, please leave a comment below, share it with your friends, and also leave a review.
In this week’s episode we analyze and discuss an article from Hospitalitynet.org by Sarah Came – a copywriter with GuestRevu. The article discusses ways that you can turn your guests into promoters of your property. Find the full article at http://www.hospitalitynet.org/news/4077315.html
- User generated content (Check out flip.to for a great UGC tool)
- Go after repeat guests
- Don’t sell, inspire
- Engage with your guests (past, present and prospective)
- Ask for reviews
- Don’t settle for satisfaction, aim for delight
- The Automated Emails Your Hotel Should Be Sending
- Check out GuestRevu – www.guestrevu.com/
- Original HospitalityNet.org Article – 6 ways to turn loyal guests into promoters
In The News
Expedia Caught “Dimming” Hotels with Lower Book Direct Rates:
Google Expanded Text Ads Are Here
Follow Us on Twitter:
Submit your questions and topic ideas on Twitter to @_travelboom. Download our leisure travel study at www.fueltravel.com/study/.