Hotel Marketing Podcast: Episode 241 – Secret Hotel Strategies With Remington Hospitality
Remington Hospitality is a hospitality management company with a strong track record of managing well over 100 very successful properties throughout the United States. Their thought leadership, focus on culture, and profitability has made them a group to watch and learn how to manage a property the right way.
Today on the podcast we are joined by Mauri Berry, the Vice President of Digital Marketing, who will be sharing her insights into how the company has been able to successfully rebrand, grow, and thrive in today’s complex hospitality marketing world.
This must-listen episode will help both independent hoteliers and management groups with actionable strategies to drive RevPAR and long-term growth.
Remington Hospitality’s 5 Core Principles:
Key Hotel Marketing Takeaways:
- Understanding that your guest profile can change from week to week. What can you do to cater to the unique needs of your guest that’s on the property today?
- Implement a daily “Stand Up” meeting at the beginning of every shift to ensure all your associates are working together to create an amazing personalized guest experience.
- It’s ALL about the associate. What are you doing to create a great culture where your staff feels heard, appreciated, and has the ability to thrive? You can only create a great guest experience once you have created a great experience for your team.
- Prioritize your content. Great content across all mediums is the key to ensuring your message and brands reach the right guest at the right time. The only thing on the internet is “content,” so you had better make it amazing.
- How is AI changing the face of hotel marketing? These tips will help hoteliers from the big guys to the little independent properties make the most of the new tools.
- Three things an independent hotel or resort can learn from the major brands.
- What a branded/flagged hotel can learn from an independent hotel.
Vice President of Digital Marketing with Remington Hospitality
Mauri Berry, the Vice President of Digital Marketing at Remington Hospitality, is a distinguished professional with a remarkable list of accolades. Holding a BFA in Communications/Public Relations from Valdosta State University, Mauri’s educational background, and experience has made her a leader in the hospitality space.
Throughout her career, Mauri has been recognized for her outstanding contributions and achievements. She has received numerous accolades, including several Marriott Global, Continental, and Regional Marketing Awards. These awards serve as a testament to her exceptional skills in driving successful marketing campaigns at various levels.
Mauri is an esteemed member of HSMAI (Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International) and a recipient of the Platinum Adrian Award, a prestigious honor bestowed upon individuals who have made significant contributions to the hospitality industry through their innovative marketing strategies.
Mauri Berry’s impressive credentials, including her educational background, professional memberships, and notable accolades, showcase her exceptional capabilities and solidify her position as a highly accomplished marketing and digital strategy professional in the hospitality industry.
60 Seconds to Success
Mauri Berry of Remington Hospitality agreed to take the 60-second hotel marketing challenge and share her tip to make your hotel marketing more effective. Tune in now to see how Inspiring the Associate will lead to greater guest satisfaction, more motivated team members, and better overall performance.
Submit your questions and topic ideas on Twitter to @_travelboom or firstname.lastname@example.org.