Hotel Marketing Podcast Episode 234 – Independent Hotelier Insights from the Hunter Hotel Conference
TravelBoom attended the renowned Hunter Hotel Conference in Atlanta this month and uncovered several key insights that will help independent hoteliers and vacation rental managers improve their relationship with investors and tackle the key concerns of the hotel industry’s financial backers.
In today’s episode Leanne deMaille and Pete DiMaio cover what you need to know including:
- No Money to lend for new development
- Only lending will be for props in development or needing PIP/renovations
- Consolidation will occur with Wall Street & bigger management firms buying distressed hotels
- Some staffing shortages are solved by buying bigger companies
- More branded “boutique” luxury properties and conversions
- AI to hire includes predicting who’s most likely to quit
In The News:
The junk Fees Prevention Act Introduced
US ADR For Week Ending March 25th at US$102.98 – Up 12.0% from 2019
Submit your questions and topic ideas on Twitter to @_travelboom or firstname.lastname@example.org.
IN ADDITION TO THE PODCAST WE HAVE A STACK OF WHITEPAPERS AND STUDIES YOU CAN DOWNLOAD FOR FREE!