COVID-19 Consumer Sentiment Study
Updates in this third release of Fuel’s COVID-19 Consumer Sentiment Series
This is the third release of Fuel’s COVID-19 Consumer Sentiment Study series. As the U.S. has started a slow recovery, we are providing information about traveler’s comfortability in traveling in the future. For this edition, we are breaking down this data by age group (millennials, gen X, boomers), household income (<$50K, $50-100K, >$100K), and location (hot spots).
Given the sample size for these surveys, this report constitutes one of the most thorough and comprehensive reports on consumer sentiment. We hope that you find the information useful. The survey was sent out on April 30, 2020, and received more than 10,000 responses.
Download the summary of the findings, along with some observations and opportunities that arise from the results. The first study can be found here and the second one is here.
Travel Planning Behaviors Post COVID
- How Will Coronavirus Likely Affect Their Length Of Stay?
- How Soon After Restrictions Are Lifted Will They Be Willing To Travel?
- What Persuades Them To Book A Trip?
- What Topics They would Like To Hear About Post COVID?
- When Do They Intend To Book Their Future Vacation?
- Do They Still Intend To Take A Vacation in 2020 or 2021?
Are Consumers Going to Travel Again Post COVID?
With 62% saying yes in 2020 and 16% saying yes in 2021, consumers have not lost the desire to vacation. Only 3% said that they had no desire to take a vacation. Get the full report with exactly what customers are thinking in the 2020 COVID-19 Consumer Sentiment Study!