May 29, 2018 · Stuart Butler
Fuel Hotel Marketing Podcast: Episode 88 – Revenue Strategy Secrets Revealed Courtesy Of Duetto
In this week’s episode of the Fuel Hotel Marketing Podcast, we dig into the gaps that exist between marketers and revenue managers courtesy of Marco Benvenuti from Duetto
CLICK THE PLAY BUTTON BELOW TO START LISTENING.
If you like what you hear, please leave a comment below, share it with your friends, and also leave a review.
This episode was less scripted than our normal, partially-scripted, episodes. Below is the synopsis of our discussion with Marco.
- Intro to Marco Benvenuti, co-founder and Chief Marketing and Strategy Officer for Duetto (5 mins)
- Newsies (10 mins)
- Revenue management top tips from Marco (10 mins)
- The gap between revenue management and marketing (15 mins)
- Duetto Whitepaper: The Blueprint for Taking Business Back from OTAs – http://go.duettocloud.com/hotels-reclaim-business-ota (10 mins)
- Chit chat and outro (10 mins)
Learn more about Duetto at http://duettocloud.com/
In The Newsies
Wait, did TripAdvisor really influence 10% of global tourism spending in 2017?
How organic search is becoming ineffective for hotels on Google
Follow Us on Twitter:
Submit your questions and topic ideas on Twitter to @_travelboom.