October 15, 2020 · Stuart Butler
Fuel Hotel Marketing Podcast: Episode 166 – The Social Dilemma And What It Means For Your Hotel
Check out the Social Dilemma on Netflix and let us know your thoughts on this controversial documentary.
Send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
In The Newsaroos:
- US travel digital ad spending will drop by 41.0% year over year (YoY)
- Emarketer estimates ad spend in the travel market will drop to $3.24 billion by the end of the year which would be 41% down compared to last year
- Pre-pandemic they estimated 29% growth YoY
- They do anticipate a 15.3% growth rate in ad spend for the travel industry in 2021 which is less than the 21.1% they anticipate for all industries nationwide.
- Mainly due to the fact that they anticipate some of the public will still be weary of travel
- Please go back and listen to our previous podcasts about how you can maximize your ad spend and reach the right audience with the right message.
Submit your questions and topic ideas on Twitter to @_travelboom or email@example.com.
IN ADDITION TO THE PODCAST WE HAVE A BUNCH OF WHITEPAPERS AND STUDIES YOU CAN DOWNLOAD HERE